Part 1: m-Health is changing the landscape, whether subjects are telecommuting, sending automated results via a wearable device, or by mobile phone.
- How mobile tech is being used in patient health and what are the associated risks and privacy issues
- The benefits of using mobile technology in clinical trials
- The challenges of using mHealth in clinical trials
- First-hand experience from the panel on the implementation and usage of mobile technology
- The long-term benefits to the patient, clinician and to the wider community
Chairperson: Ross Anderson, CTO, Evado