What will happen during the express learning session?
This highly sought after session makes a return to the ASC this year. Express learning allows you to snack on topics of your choice and get up close and personal with the thought leader in the field. This is an interactive participant-driven session that allows you to choose topics of greatest value to you. There will be more topics than time, therefore choose wisely!
- Building the framework for a research support service: creation of an industry brochure for the set-up of clinical trials, Maria Mury, NSLHD
- ClinTrial Refer mobile app – what is next?, Roslyn Ristuccia, St George Hospital Kogarah
- ICH E6 rewritten – “Hot Topics”, Sara Moldovan, Quintiles
- Bial/Biotrial Phase 1 study disaster: Lessons to be learnt, Aru Mhalgi, CNS
- Soft skills in monitoring situation, Dr Carlos China, ClinTec International
- International Harmonisation of Ingredient Names (Updating medicine ingredient names), Jolanta Samoc, TGA
- New look at an old issue: building a two way relationship, Roberta Lusa & Jane Higgins
- An insight into the fascinating world of Medical Device clinical trials, Catherine Bourgeois, St Jude Medical.
- Reflections and Inflections: the NSW health and medical research journey so far and into the future, NSW Health speaker
Chairperson: Dr Joseph Badolato, ARCS Australia